Nottingham/derby meets?

Sadej87FR

Feb 18, 2016
Nottingham
Just wondered if their are any regular Seat meets in either Notts or derby as I live in long Eaton and it would be nice to chat with people as i have been off the scene for a few years.

Thanks Sade x

Sent from my iPhone using Ta

ScottDavis92

Feb 5, 2016
Derbyshire
Hi Sade,

I'm in the same boat I'm Sutton Alfreton way I know from looking through old forums they used to have a few meets in Chesterfield but I'm not sure whether they still put them on :( will have to keep us informed if you find any meets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadej87FR

Feb 18, 2016
Nottingham
Hi Scott,

I went to a Derby meet a few weeks back and seen a fair few Leon's. Was going their would be something a little closer than Chesterfield.

ScottDavis92

Feb 5, 2016
Derbyshire
ahh right no problem and if hear anything that way il let you know used to be few dark side dubs meet in boys don't know if they dispanded now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadej87FR

Feb 18, 2016
Nottingham
Sorry that made no sense. Was hoping their would be something closer. Thanks Hun. If I hear of anything I will post.

RichyH

Dec 20, 2015
Lincoln, UK
Also interested in a meet guys and girls, i live in Lincoln so notts/derby isnt too much of a issue. Was reading the top thread, getting all excited until i realised that it was 2014...nice one

RichyH

Dec 20, 2015
Lincoln, UK
Something needs to be sorted like, especially if its been nearly two years since the last midlands meet, not bloody good enough people! :)

Sadej87FR

Feb 18, 2016
Nottingham
I know most of the local meet hotspots so don't mind sorting that aspect of it and get permission if needed etc

RichyH

Dec 20, 2015
Lincoln, UK
Not really to fussed about meeting up with hundreds of people to be honest (although 100's of Cupras together sounds quite sexy), even If its 5 or 6 people that could meet and stay in contact with would be worth it for me, like a "micro meet up" kind of thing if nothing on a big scale materialises (word of the day)

RichyH

Dec 20, 2015
Lincoln, UK
Aye well hopefully more members will catch wind of this and we'll get something sorted out for the summer. Sade if you can edit the title of a post, add in Lincoln, Leicester, Sheffield, Grantham, might attract more attention? Just an idea

Sadej87FR

Feb 18, 2016
Nottingham
I think it's just easier to start a new thread with the title of Midlands meet!! Once people agree on details or when to organise it for! X

Last edited:

Bristbro

Apr 11, 2016
I've just bought my Cupra a couple of days ago so would be interested in meeting with people to have a wee chat about the problems with the car for advice and such (i know i can read it online but it's different having someone show you)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.