• We're live with the new site! Please let us know what you think in this thread. Also let us know if you spot any quirks.

November Northampton Meet...

ECB

Edward CB
Jun 26, 2013
Northampton
Seeing as I'm in Preston until the 17th anytime after that is good for me? Think there's a Car Culture meet on the 20th if that suits?

M477YEO

Nov 18, 2015
Bit off topic but it was a grey mk1 and I see you both own them - I didn't have a little play with you yesterday afternoon at all from like roade then a45 ?

M477YEO

Nov 18, 2015
Close enough then... I ent had it that long so weren't sure how it was gonna handle lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah fair enough I spotted you and I was like woo a Leon friend so put foot down a little to see if you was going to join in or just be a what's that twat doing - then when I saw you take that bend wide I thought oh we have a player !! Haha

brettnerrr

Mar 16, 2016
northampton
Ah fair enough I spotted you and I was like woo a Leon friend so put foot down a little to see if you was going to join in or just be a what's that twat doing - then when I saw you take that bend wide I thought oh we have a player !! Haha

Hahaaa I come over the brow of the hill see you.. Then see your blue badge.. Was like I'll have some off this lol

M477YEO

Nov 18, 2015
Haha I bet you saw the blue badge and thought hmm is this a poser fag thst just makes them look pretty or does he have some power behind there aswell

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise