November Northampton Meet...

ECB

Edward CB
Jun 26, 2013
Northampton
Seeing as I'm in Preston until the 17th anytime after that is good for me? Think there's a Car Culture meet on the 20th if that suits?

M477YEO

Nov 18, 2015
Bit off topic but it was a grey mk1 and I see you both own them - I didn't have a little play with you yesterday afternoon at all from like roade then a45 ?

M477YEO

Nov 18, 2015
Close enough then... I ent had it that long so weren't sure how it was gonna handle lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah fair enough I spotted you and I was like woo a Leon friend so put foot down a little to see if you was going to join in or just be a what's that twat doing - then when I saw you take that bend wide I thought oh we have a player !! Haha

brettnerrr

Mar 16, 2016
northampton
Ah fair enough I spotted you and I was like woo a Leon friend so put foot down a little to see if you was going to join in or just be a what's that twat doing - then when I saw you take that bend wide I thought oh we have a player !! Haha

Hahaaa I come over the brow of the hill see you.. Then see your blue badge.. Was like I'll have some off this lol

M477YEO

Nov 18, 2015
Haha I bet you saw the blue badge and thought hmm is this a poser fag thst just makes them look pretty or does he have some power behind there aswell

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.