OBD eleven Android diagnostics tool. Boxed and great condition.

Price
£30

microgerry

Apr 11, 2007
Connah's Quay, Flintshire
Selling my OBD eleven tool as I am no lomger using it.
It's a great tool having altered and added many functions to my two SEAT cars over the last couple of years.
Fully working order with carry case and original box. Looking for £30 plus postage but live in Deeside if anyone wants to collect it. Works only with Android OBD app.

Attachments

• 20230128_231431.jpg
    20230128_231431.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 67

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire
Interested in this, but new to Seats and the use of OBDeleven,
I know this will scan fault codes and do some changes,
but would this for example allow me to re-set autoheadlight settings after lowering the car?
Set the rear electric handbrake into service mode to change brakes?
re-set the haldex when oil changed to take into account new oil and mesh filter clean?

Also will it work with 2018(68) seat leon cupra? Had issues with VCDS older cables not connecting.

Finally would you post?

microgerry

Apr 11, 2007
Connah's Quay, Flintshire
Interested in this, but new to Seats and the use of OBDeleven,
I know this will scan fault codes and do some changes,
but would this for example allow me to re-set autoheadlight settings after lowering the car?
Set the rear electric handbrake into service mode to change brakes?
re-set the haldex when oil changed to take into account new oil and mesh filter clean?

Also will it work with 2018(68) seat leon cupra? Had issues with VCDS older cables not connecting.

Finally would you post?
Hi

Sorry I am unable to answer your questions. I suggest you have a read of the thread which is full of info about all tested and working activities for the Ateca. There may be another similar thread for the Leon Cupra.
Yes, I will post it

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members