OBD Eleven V Pro

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
Hi All
I have just bought a OBDEleven along with the Pro Pack and my question what are the advantages of the Pro Pack ?
and the other question how do you get credits without paying for them ?

Deleted member 103408

Steve without wishing to be rude maybe you should have asked that before you purchased it.

OK Why go pro, simple answer is you can now make all the coding changes you want (using the coding on this site and the OBD11 Forum) and check out the link in my signature for other links. If you don't go pro you are limited to what you can do and have to pay for everything.

If you read this http://forum.obdeleven.com/thread/1935/credit-system it will explain about the credit system but you only need credits if you are using apps. You get 6 free credits a day but have to watch adverts now that you are forced to watch all the way through.

Be warned the facelift and pre-facelift cars have different coding for some parts of the car due to VW Upgrading the setup so make sure you look for the correct car.

Last point to help you save yourself (and we have all done it) from errors. Backup all your control units before you start doing any changes

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
Steve without wishing to be rude maybe you should have asked that before you purchased it.

OK Why go pro, simple answer is you can now make all the coding changes you want (using the coding on this site and the OBD11 Forum) and check out the link in my signature for other links. If you don't go pro you are limited to what you can do and have to pay for everything.

If you read this http://forum.obdeleven.com/thread/1935/credit-system it will explain about the credit system but you only need credits if you are using apps. You get 6 free credits a day but have to watch adverts now that you are forced to watch all the way through.

Be warned the facelift and pre-facelift cars have different coding for some parts of the car due to VW Upgrading the setup so make sure you look for the correct car.

Last point to help you save yourself (and we have all done it) from errors. Backup all your control units before you start doing any changes

Hi No I know you are not rude but it was a diplomatic way of asking a silly question, I read some where that if you had the pro version you got all for free but must have missed the bit of you got the coding for free and the apps were via credits or buy them but the second part of the question how did you get the credits.
But with your help you have answered the questions so many thanks

Deleted member 103408

Your welcome, have a read of this thread http://forum.obdeleven.com/thread/2095/new-obd11-pro-help it may give you some help, but feel free to ask if anything not clear.

Yes you are correct PRO gives you full access to your car's control units, apps are just a Carista style way of making changes without having to understand the underlying code, you get a daily free update and I have over 2000 because i never use them, much prefer to code the changes so i know what i have done.

I can not stress how important backups are (you can email them to yourself) for when you have problems you can easily undo / revert changes.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.