OBDeleven

chriswildman

Sep 19, 2018
has anyone used one of these? are they worth it? what can you do with them?
sorry if ive posted this in the wrong place

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
has anyone used one of these? are they worth it? what can you do with them?
sorry if ive posted this in the wrong place

There are loads of people on here who have used them.

Well worth the purchase but it depends on what you actually want to do if it is worth you getting one. They are about £40 plus another £20 ish for Pro.

If you don’t want to purchase there are people on here who could meet you and do the mods you want. It depends where you live as to who might be able to help you.

chriswildman

Sep 19, 2018
There are loads of people on here who have used them.

Well worth the purchase but it depends on what you actually want to do if it is worth you getting one. They are about £40 plus another £20 ish for Pro.

If you don’t want to purchase there are people on here who could meet you and do the mods you want. It depends where you live as to who might be able to help you.

thanks for the quick reply!
as i said im more curious to what you can actually do on them, cant find a lot of info on youtube

Maypack

Apr 20, 2014
I’m on my phone so can’t link to the OBD section.

If you search for OBD it will show you loads of posts and what it can do.

Recently I updated the colours in the Ambient Lighting palette to include all the versions of purple my wife wanted in her car.
8a3de435fe8550f8846a19c2511c86e2.png

I’m sure someone will post a link in a while.

Sorry I can’t help more at the moment.

I’m sure @theoldboy could help more on this subject.

Last edited:

chriswildman

Sep 19, 2018

Recently I updated the colours in the Ambient Lighting palette to include all the versions of purple my wife wanted in her car.

thats cool! im guessing you had to change the bulb to do that too?

chriswildman

Sep 19, 2018
Then there’s no issue with the majority of mods you’ll come across then.

First to do is single click of button to lock car and turn mirrors in.
tbh thats the reason im looking at one, watched a video by a youtuber who has a cupra and he installed that. just couldnt warrant spending £40 to get my mirrors to do that so i wanted to know what else the app allows you to do

Maypack

Apr 20, 2014
tbh thats the reason im looking at one, watched a video by a youtuber who has a cupra and he installed that. just couldnt warrant spending £40 to get my mirrors to do that so i wanted to know what else the app allows you to do

Where in the country are you? I’m sure there will be someone close by who could do the changes for you.. either for free or stew beer tokens.

BigO

Mar 5, 2018

Ngl I’d love to get orange in my ambient lighting to match my car paint and the single press mirror fold too!! But just can’t spend £40+ for that you know?

If anyone is around Manchester, lmk Hahahah

Maypack

Apr 20, 2014
Ngl I’d love to get orange in my ambient lighting to match my car paint and the single press mirror fold too!! But just can’t spend £40+ for that you know?

Get yourself to Castleton on the 13th Oct. There’s a SEAT meet happening and there will be OBDeleven mods available there. Will be a good day out.

chriswildman

Sep 19, 2018

im the same, i want to mess around with lighting and whatever else it can do, but dont want to spend that much on something that ill probably use once or twice

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.