Only a few hours left

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
Looking forward to collecting this beast in the morning!

I just hope I don’t experience all of the issues some other members have unfortunately experienced.

0E07E48B-F881-4535-B31F-3BCFA186F7A7.jpeg

Peyton

Jan 20, 2021
Enjoy! I've got the car for two weeks now, still I am very impressed with the car visually - it just looks menacing on the road. Great look regardless of the engine.

From people I know with newer cars they didn't have any issues so I'm hoping the same is for you. As always, keep in mind that someone who just got the car and has no issues, he doesn't really feel to need to look for solutions or report issues online, so this forum or Facebook probably seems more negative than the majority of cars are.

ozzrahog

Jun 24, 2018
I almost commented on the weird two tone paint job, then realised it was plastic! I should put my glasses on.

Enjoy picking your new car up tomorrow, you will love it

Reactions: JonnyT

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
Thanks guys!

Most of these forums are negative/issue related as most posts are generally from perspective buyers, people excited waiting for their Formentor having ordered one or those with issues.

The majority of owners that are happy with their vehicles tend to only browse these groups or answer questions!

Reactions: jcbmally and Peyton

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
Just setting off to collect it! 😛
Thanks for the Motor Easy referral, they called this morning and gave me a quote. Once I get my car’s registration number I will take out a policy for Gap & wheel cover. I will let you know when I have done it so you can make sure you get your referral payment 👍

I hope you’re enjoying your new Formentor.

Reactions: Yaz2010
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members