Other Brands and Similar Car Community

UnrepentantN00b

Nov 4, 2015
Hi guys,

I'm a bit of a lurker but I enjoy the reading. It's getting to the time where I'm looking for the next car to lease. Unfortunately I'm either looking to just extend my current contract or I'll be going else where.

What other forums have you guys been around for news and information on your previous cars? The juicy bits like when is the next MY available to order or details on the small changes here and there.

For example I've considered a Hyundai i30N, which there is a forum for... I'm not sure if I'm just not used to the layout or the colour scheme but I don't manage to stick there long. Any one any good suggestions? General or specific.

Again I am a lurker but I do enjoy the community you have going on here, helps that it's UK based and such a lot of us are in the same sinking boat together.

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
I'm a member on S2kUK (part of world wide owners), a great forum, lots of info, meets, and much more.

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
I don’t buy new cars but always join a forum for help and advice to keep my cars running sweet.
Unfortunately the latest one I joined only a few weeks ago will probably not be suitable for yourself with only a 3 car range ( soon to be 2) to choose from. Alfa Romeo.
I have to say though the knowledge, the posts, the advice and the layout reminds me of this one.
Compared to other forums I’ve been on and probably still a member on and have forgotten about, both have lots of really useful information, friendly banter and seem to be free from people who just want to have a rant and a moan.
I don’t mind the look of the I-30n either. Decent cars from what I’ve read.

Reactions: SimonSystems
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.