P0011+ low oil pressure

Oct 10, 2019
Greetings, 4000km ago I forged the engine on my Cupra and had no issues until now. While driving trough town, check engine light came on, went to see what is the issue and generic obd scanner reported P0011, camshaft overadvance. I cleared it and continued driving. When I got out of town, gave it one highway pull in 3rd gear, after i let off the throttle and started breaking, low oil pressure warning came on. I stopped the car right away, and upon restart, warning went away. I scanned the codes again, and again p0011 came up. Cleared it and continued driving home slowly. Car drives fine and no weird noises. It does idle a bit rough, after giving it a bit of throttle, it clears up but comes back after few seconds. Came home and scanned it again and again p0011 came up. I think it may be the n205 valve, but can that valve be the cause for low pressure warning to come on? That valve is controlled by oil pressure tho, so it should be vice versa... P.S balance shaft has been removed so i dont think it is an pump issue.

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
Reactions: kapul4
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.