Pairing key with seat and mirror memory

Nessy

Dec 8, 2020
Has anyone successfully paired a key with a car user and seat memory?

I seem to have different result each time I get in and the guest user seems to be the default each tine I get in rather than the two users set up.

Filipp

Nov 16, 2020
With the seat/mirrors i followed manual and it is working - I was able to save everything. Honestly dont know if they are paired with key, just one driver in my case BUT for sure there is no way to pair it with infotainment user. I tried resetting /rebooting and nothing, every time it starts in guest. Already contacted cupra and they admitted that there is a bug and it may not work....we have to wait for an update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nessy

Gregums

Jan 9, 2021
Just set mine up as per the Manual and I can confirm that the mirrors pair with the key, although I have had issues with my Cupra ID which now seem to be sorted? The nearside mirror can be programmed to drop to the kerb when selecting reverse if you follow the manual BUT, please note it only works with the mirror selector switch set to 'R' (Iguess this is a carry over from LHD cars?), which means you either have to select it each time prior to selecting reverse, or leave it in 'R' and not benefit from the mirrors heating with the rear screen heater - bit of a nonsense really and hopefully something Cupra will look to sort in the future!

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Has anyone successfully paired a key with a car user and seat memory?

I seem to have different result each time I get in and the guest user seems to be the default each tine I get in rather than the two users set up.
To activate the memory function of the vehicle key Condition a position must be memorised in the memory ie set up the mirrors and seat position first. Open the driver-side door, press and hold any memory button that has been previously set, within three seconds of the move being completed, push the open button on the vehicle key. An audible warning confirms the settings have been activated.

Reactions: JonnyT
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.