Paris 2010 - Ibe concept, now with added interior

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
SEAT's Exciting new Ibe Electric concept is growing legs, with a fully fitted (concept) interior, as well as clearer styling cues towards the nex generation SEAT'sThe new face rear lights clearly indicate what the Mk3 Leon will look like, as well as hinting towards the direction of interior design.

Read more at SEATCupra.net...

andycupra

status subject to change
loving the side view, front and rears are nice also.

I do think seat need to redesign or rethink the current 'Seat grill' which i believe is the 'eye sore' on the current leon and exeo so its good to see this has been addressed.

Seat may not be doing so well at the moment, but i do think there is potential for seat to gain market share by designing 'sexy' cars.

warren_cox

Back from the dead
Some shots of the IBE from Paris motorshow:

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Looked very nice, but not convinced it's the best colour to show it in.

Very similar to Vauxhall Astra GTC that was also on show:

web.jpg

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Does have astra/scirocco type styling, which isn't a bad thing. Looks nice, especially the interior :)

What is that triangle on the rear bumper, under the numberplate? Would look better with a vxr style exhaust coming out of there methinks

Can't help thinking the wheels look too big, or is it just me?

Adam_

Dec 16, 2010
Gloucestershire
Does have astra/scirocco type styling, which isn't a bad thing. Looks nice, especially the interior :)

What is that triangle on the rear bumper, under the numberplate? Would look better with a vxr style exhaust coming out of there methinks

Can't help thinking the wheels look too big, or is it just me?

Reverse light maybe? (Thats a guess btw)
And they always put ridiculously big wheels on concept cars lol maybe they think it looks good

Wash It!

Feb 21, 2009
Hampshire
Butchers forearm metallic

Brilliant likeness!

On point though, that SEAT is one lovely looking car.
If only they could adapt the colours on the front end though, SEAT seem obsessed with these silver details. I'd prefer to see a black 'S' and a black surround on the front grille.

I think SEAT are producing some of the best looking cars at the moment, long may that continue.