ParkPilot on display screen vanished?

Aug 25, 2019
So on the first day i bought my Seat Leon FR 1.4 EcoTsi, the ParkPilot on the display screen which shows the car and how far you are away from something behind you when in reverse worked. After I came back from holiday, and i drove the car around and then parked up using the reverse gear, the ParkPilot car image does not seem to come up at all on the screen.

Any help on how to get it reactivated???

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
So on the first day i bought my Seat Leon FR 1.4 EcoTsi, the ParkPilot on the display screen which shows the car and how far you are away from something behind you when in reverse worked. After I came back from holiday, and i drove the car around and then parked up using the reverse gear, the ParkPilot car image does not seem to come up at all on the screen.

Any help on how to get it reactivated???

Try a reset on the infotainment screen. Hold the on/off button down for between 10-30 seconds and the unit will reboot and show the Seat emblem. Then try putting the car into reverse and see if it works again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 25, 2019
Try a reset on the infotainment screen. Hold the on/off button down for between 10-30 seconds and the unit will reboot and show the Seat emblem. Then try putting the car into reverse and see if it works again.

Still doesnt work.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Have you got Carista/OBDEleven or VCDS do you can check if any fault codes are showing?

How long after buying the car did the fault appear? If it was a matter of weeks I’d be looking to take it back to where it was bought from to get them to sort it out.

Aug 25, 2019
Have you got Carista/OBDEleven or VCDS do you can check if any fault codes are showing?

How long after buying the car did the fault appear? If it was a matter of weeks I’d be looking to take it back to where it was bought from to get them to sort it out.

Yeah im not sure haha, i literally bought the car 2 weeks ago, drove it for ten minutes and it was working then. Came back from holiday last week and it vanished. Yeah i’m due a health check and need to get something else looked at next week a I have Maintenance warranty upto 2 years from the place I purchased the car from. Hopefully they will be able to sort it out.

Thanks anyway!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise