Parts Catalogue

Ross6392

Apr 30, 2020
Hi all, looking to see if anyone has access to online parts catalogue for the mk3 Leon 1.6tdi. I previously used real oem but that hasn’t been available for a while now.

emilyjane2910

Jan 19, 2021
West Midlands
Also interested in this.
Is there anything available like the PET diagrams from Porsche? My other half swears by them.
gdhnr7e.png

Ross6392

Apr 30, 2020
Also interested in this.
Is there anything available like the PET diagrams from Porsche? My other half swears by them.
gdhnr7e.png
Yes this is very similar to what I had used before, it was great for being able to find any part you needed by number

mealexme

Jun 10, 2019
Big thumbs up 👍 to those who have answered this question. I've been looking for this since I got the car back in July 2019. No amount of google searching got me the answer I was looking for, but you guys did!

Reactions: Ross6392
Apr 21, 2022
Thank you for the info all - I am struggling to find a complete parts catalogue for my 6k2.

Unfortunately, www.oemepc.com is/was a private website registered and hosted in Moscow Russia, and it is not online anymore. Sometime in March internet access in and out of the country was bolted down due to the conflict.

COX Motor Parts

Genuine Seat, Cupra, Honda and VW parts
Forum Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Morecambe
www.coxmotorparts.co.uk
Thank you for the info all - I am struggling to find a complete parts catalogue for my 6k2.

Unfortunately, www.oemepc.com is/was a private website registered and hosted in Moscow Russia, and it is not online anymore. Sometime in March internet access in and out of the country was bolted down due to the conflict.

If you are looking for anything drop us a message at [email protected]! :)

Reactions: Daniel-M
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise