PCP deals on new cars

Robtt

Jan 14, 2020
North Yorkshire
My daughter was telephoned on Friday by the lease company dealing with her new car due in June. Firstly, it is unlikely to be available then. But she will have to hand her own car back anyway. Secondly, the lease cost was to increase from £250 pm to £475pm. Under the t & c ‘s they could do this on undelivered vehicles . As you will understand my daughter (whose husband is laid off ) said she could not afford this. It was agreed they would release her from the deal . Has anyone else had this ? I presume , with a shortage of new cars in the delivery chain it might become the norm

motty225

Polestar 2
Sep 11, 2008
Ashby De-La Zouch
Big thread on piatonheads on this atm, people who have lease deals coming to an end are being told its not being picked up, some leasers are saying carry on using it for free and we'll insure it for you, others are saying it will need to be insured and left on the road until they can colellect, some people are saying they're going to charge them a storage fee for it being on the drive, it's obvious car delivery's are going to slow down now, it just depends who the leaser it to what they say there going to do

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.