Pd 150 arl airbox

Jpfr+

Jun 27, 2020
Looking to make my car a little quieter (I know I'm getting old) when I serviced the car when I had it I noticed that someone had drilled loads of holes in the lower part of the airbox. I'm struggling to find an arl leon breaking locally so are the airbox's the same across the mk1 leon range? Or even just the lower part? What about the mk4 golf range?
Many thanks

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
The holes will definitely be increasing the engine noise on this and personally hate the extra agricultural effort it causes to the dervs.

You can utilise any airbox from a PD130 ASZ or PD150 ARL engine as long as its from a VW mk4 Golf, Bora, Seat mk1 Leon, mk2 Toledo, Audi A3 8L.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Jpfr+

Jun 27, 2020
Thanks so i take it a fabia vrs will fit aswell as there's a few breaking locally

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
No, different platform and I'm pretty sure the airbox is smaller on those.

Reactions: Jpfr+

Jpfr+

Jun 27, 2020
Just managed to find a golf one local

Jpfr+

Jun 27, 2020
The holes will definitely be increasing the engine noise on this and personally hate the extra agricultural effort it causes to the dervs.

You can utilise any airbox from a PD130 ASZ or PD150 ARL engine as long as its from a VW mk4 Golf, Bora, Seat mk1 Leon, mk2 Toledo, Audi A3 8L.

Thanks mate just picked up and fitted one from a mk4 golf 130 and my cars now alot quieter

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.