Phone Profile will Not save

Aug 7, 2020
I can link my phone to my Seat Alhambra 2016 with a H31 but after I turn the engine off, when I return to the car it has not been saved. I have performed a factory reset and deleted other phone profile individually and together but whatever I do, when I restart the car the old profiles are there and mine is not. To make matters worse the radio always defaults to absolute 80's!!

My system is running Software version 0351 and I believe that updating this to the latest software which I understand is version 0363 may help but I cannot find it anywhere??

Please help.

Aug 7, 2022
I can link my phone to my Seat Alhambra 2016 with a H31 but after I turn the engine off, when I return to the car it has not been saved. I have performed a factory reset and deleted other phone profile individually and together but whatever I do, when I restart the car the old profiles are there and mine is not. To make matters worse the radio always defaults to absolute 80's!!

My system is running Software version 0351 and I believe that updating this to the latest software which I understand is version 0363 may help but I cannot find it anywhere??

Please help.
I would like to find it, too.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.