Picked up new 2021 FR Sport DSG

Al.khasser

Mar 1, 2021
Hi,

New to this forum.

Just picked up my new Ibiza

I've installed leather armrest
Spare wheel kit

Ordered side skirts, rear diffuser, front lip and rear roof spoiler.

All genuine Seat parts

Does anyone have pics of these in gloss black?

Also have mud flaps front and rear ordered. Easy to fit these?

Thanks

Cars Nevada white.

Reactions: Syphon

lordedmundo

Feb 23, 2021
Hi,

Hope you enjoy the new car. I've ordered the same, but mine won't be ready to pick up until the end of April...

I've got the armrest ready to install - and may purchase the front splitter (although it is a bit pricey!) I've had trouble finding pictures of many of these external accessories.

Sorry I cannot answer any of your questions!

I do have a question for you though - does your car have the black headlining?

Cheers!

Al.khasser

Mar 1, 2021
Yes it's the MY21 model

20210301_144542.jpg

Al.khasser

Mar 1, 2021
New features are great.

Seat connect app you can lock, unlock, flash hazards and horn

Screenshot_20210301-154933_SEAT CONNECT.jpg

lordedmundo

Feb 23, 2021
Ah yes - the dealer mentioned that this would be available in Q1. Looks great and hopefully works well!

robby71

Sep 3, 2005
Yorkshire, UK
Hi
Are you getting the dealer to paint/ fit the bodykit or taking them to a bodyshop?
I'm thinking of getting the same but not sure how much a bodyshop would charge to paint/ fit them :(

my car is orange - can't decide if gloss black skirts/ front spoiler or colour coded? can't find any proper photos of Ibizas with the kits fitted

lordedmundo

Feb 23, 2021
The guy from Splodge Motors has the official SEAT front splitter (gloss black) and side skirts (body colour) fitted and talks about them here:

I wouldn't have thought that a body shop will charge too much - especially as it seems all the kits/parts are primed....

Al.khasser

Mar 1, 2021
Hi
Are you getting the dealer to paint/ fit the bodykit or taking them to a bodyshop?
I'm thinking of getting the same but not sure how much a bodyshop would charge to paint/ fit them :(

my car is orange - can't decide if gloss black skirts/ front spoiler or colour coded? can't find any proper photos of Ibizas with the kits fitted

Have friend who has a body shop so hopefully will get installed by them.

tdsilva96

Oct 10, 2020
Lisboa, Portugal

I've ordered my front spoiler from deutscheparts, way cheaper than SEAT wanted for it. The spoiler itself is a two-piece unit, in my opinion it would look amazing if the top part was painted orange and the lower part black.
I'd post a photo but my car is Midnight Black with the spoiler painted the same colour instead of Brilliant Black (suggestion of a friend of mine who is a VW painter since the two colours in the sun are quite different).

Reactions: robby71

Al.khasser

Mar 1, 2021
Should i paint all parts as nevada white or gloss black?

side skirts gloss black

the rear diffuser top piece gloss black

zz0201201218arnie040.jpg

front lower lip 2 piece. top white. lower black

18052059543-02.jpg

roof spoiler in white

front bumper section gloss black

seat-ibiza-1-0-tsi-115-fr-sport-ez-5dr-508914722-1.jpg

robby71

Sep 3, 2005
Yorkshire, UK
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.