pics of new seat leon 2012/13

andycupra

status subject to change
Last edited:

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Nice headlights, nice wing mirrors with indicators in. Nasty looking rear door handles and small brakes.

I like the new "S" badge.

I wonder if those wing mirrors will fit on a mk2?

It would look better with hidden rear door handles or in a 3 door body

It looks too much like a Golf now IMO. Unles they are well priced you may as well just get a Golf.

Last edited:

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
I love that. The lights look very futuristic. A cupra R/K1 version would look superb. The only thing I don't like is the fact th read door handles are now very visible. I love how there hidden in the mk2 Leon making it look like a 3dr at first glance.

Last edited:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
There will be a 3 door version and an ST version. I am holding out for the 3 door version.....

"It also creates more space in the range for the three-door version, which will have a much sportier appearance. It'll take more styling cues from the IBE, with a lower roofline, wider front wings and a side window line not too dissimilar to that of the new Audi A3. It's expected to get a different name which, in line with the Ibiza range, could be SC.

8bit

Feb 11, 2010
Aberdeen
Not a fan personally. Looks too much like a Focus ST (from the front anyway). It's like they just took the Mk2 and straightened out most of the curves.

Carlos2174

It would be pretty nice to see an "SC" of this new Leon. Looking forward to a 3 door Cupra!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members