Pimp my vario

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
main.php

I kinda bought a new car today. Dirt dirt cheap, 1.6 8v 75 whole bhp, 44,000 miles on the clock, 12 months MOT, 4 months Tax Cordoba Vario SE

Why?

because I need a car that I can stuff bikes into

main.php

The thing is

it looks a lot ****. - sorry if you have one

main.php

So.... we have a slow **** looking car on steelies with more suspension travel than a landie

What have I done?

Well I still have my 16v on the driveway

main.php

So..... in a bizarre 'thats a good idea' state of affairs I thought "wouldn't a 2.0 16v Cordoba Vario with mk3 20VT rims, decent suspension, leather front seats, ICE & a flat boot area & no back seats make the best bike carrying car?" I'll be dropping the subframe out of the coupe, rear beam etc and fitting that all into the vario - suspension, brakes etc as well

Also - I was to hand asses out at track days, 1/4 miles & traffic light GP's to kids in warm hatches
so - the **** looks remain :D

Longer term - I will fit a k03 based 20VT, but I need to collect more bits for that

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I just need to work on my order of events so I keep the bits I need, the bits I want to sell, the bits people have claimed then I can work inside out

But I've got new wheels to pick up this week - my bucket is going in this morning though until I pick up the 20VT interior, since the cars been smoked in the seats hold most of it in - so I'll be junking them (which was the plan anyway)

no doubt my smoked indicator repeaters will be the 1st mod tho (and chrome door pins) - carried over from the TT :D

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
pmsl @ Syphon..
theres a yellow Cordy not too far from me, ( dont think the guy is on any of the sites) and it always reminds me of Chris when i see it... also see the occasional Vario. but they're usually just 'Load -Luggers' .. would be nice to see one *Pimped*...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.