pointless forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe56

what is the point of this forum if it doesnt even have parts for section and even if u pass comment about a part u need it gets edited by the jobs worths on the site. any1 agree?

Jul 4, 2007
bristol
Constructive criticism But yes it's kinda annoying that a few people had to ruin the forsale section. The point of this forum is to help each other out when you have a problem and to see everyone elses ideas and builds I love this forum lol

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Unclip the blinkers.....

2.3M posts, 63,000 users, 181,000 threads.

If that's useless, then I accept your critism.

If you just want to come on here & sell stuff - right now that's not welcome.

Finding the right section to post in will gain you more internet points.

joe56

i added to the end of my welcome post does any1 have these parts that was then edited out and as i saw it was unhelpful

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
That's because we're protecting 'you' the user from getting ripped off (or at least preventing the scammers from harvesting the forum)

I think SCN has one of the better classified sections of all forums (even now it has no accessories section) strictly moderated, every advert is vetted for adherence to the rules before going live. Means you get less "dross" ads. Also no-one can reply which means it all stays on topic!

Even with all the rules though some people still manage to ruin things for everyone. Outwith the sites control what else can they do but just remove it?

damo-p

Jun 21, 2011
w-s-m
I personly have a had people answer my questions saving me money on a mechanic at £50-£60 ph also found pictures on how to do upgrades Wat the best parts are to get for my car where to get them from and has cost me nothing but the membership fee . Oh wait that was free too cheers guys
You can't please em all........

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
so even the

Welcome to the forum bud, but sorry to say the classifieds (parts sales/wanteds is closed )
makes you think we're jobsworths?
hhmmmm...maybe I should have just binned the whole post you created and infracted you for your troubles? .. but no, a polite explantion given, and STILL we get grief :rolleyes:

seatcupramad23

kc4even23
Sep 7, 2009
birmingham
I was also annoyed when the parts section closed but now I truely get why it is closed , some people just join the forum to sell stuff and bogger off I joined this site to share my passion for seats , I ve had the pleasure of meeting very helpful people and learned alot about my car and how stuff truly works I love this this site best forum every in my opiniion,

The mk4 forum as a rule that u have to 100 posts and been there 3 months before selling any goods which is a good idea don't you think guys

az 197

There are always going to be a minority that spoil things for the majority. Unfortunately we have to live with their selfishness.

Adam R

Diesel ISN'T a Dirty word
Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
I think you jobsworths should get your bicksides in gear. its not like you have a life, family, job!

Its not like the mk3 ibiza is 10 years old now and that no members have done and 'how to' guides :rolleyes:

tbh all the mods to a great job in keeping these forums fit and healthy, and keeping my pet hate away... the annoying 'txt spk' youngsters!

TeeJay

TJ
Oct 21, 2010
Cliftonville (Margate), Kent
:shrug: I'm not that bothered if people who can't use punctuation properly don't want to be here, it makes reading posts so much easier :) This is by far one of the best forums I'm a member of so thanks to all the mods!!!

davidcupra

Oct 4, 2009
high wycombe buckinghmshire
:shrug: I'm not that bothered if people who can't use punctuation properly don't want to be here, it makes reading posts so much easier :) This is by far one of the best forums I'm a member of so thanks to all the mods!!!

second that .this forum is my workshop manual and user guide all rolled into one. if it wasn't for this forum, helpful users and moderaters i probably would have sold my cupra a long time ago , so thanks !!!!!!!

tony323ci

Lovin' it
May 15, 2011
Nottingham
Ask for your joining fee back :)

:lol: This retort was wonderful

I'm fairly new too this forum and think it's fantastic, informative and very friendly thumbs up to the mods who look after it
:clap::clap::worship::worship::coolthumb:coolthumb

PS and all the people who contribute too it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise