Prosport Coilovers Now Available!

Penfold92

Nov 19, 2012
Hello mate what's the best for my leon cupra R cos the ride is fairy stiff which I still want no bouncy shizz ! Just want the arches filled not decked so it scrubs can you recommend me what to do thanks dan

mini_racer

Dec 16, 2011
Thank you I ordered a set off you this morning mate. It's not going to be permanent just so it doesn't look like its on stilts and the spring kits don't offer the drop I'm looking for.

I'll let you know how I get on with them.

Roganjosh

Jan 1, 2013
What about an mk2 fr tdi damian? I generally use budget coilovers and find them fine but is it worth investing more for the extra power in the car? I dont generally hammer my cars anyways, low and slow but maybe give it the boot on straights of country roads etc so have never justified spending £600+

mini_racer

Dec 16, 2011
Recived these today, very quick service indeed so thanks for that! They look a good enough quality for how much they cost so I'm happy so far just got to wait til Friday to fit them and I'll let you know how I get on :)

Grant

Makam pete

Nov 26, 2009
Blackburn
Hi Damien jus been reading this thread and very interested in them. I hav 05 lcr on standard springs n dampers and know they need replacing fir mot would these be a good replacement? Im not bothered bout dropping it on arse as jus want good comfortable ride........my brother gt ap rdx off you and is happy bt its too bouncy for me.......

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.