Rcd330 mdf

Oct 18, 2020
I’m going to get a rcd330 right what I need to know for definite is does the mdf work with the radio and phone. Can I still view radio stations and change stations volume using the MDF. Can I also use the MDF to make calls and use the phone book to choose contacts from my phone. Also can I still make calls using the Bluetooth using the microphone that is still inbuilt with the car. So basically does it do everything that my current standard stereo does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benmk2cupra

Feb 8, 2020
I’m going to get a rcd330 right what I need to know for definite is does the mdf work with the radio and phone. Can I still view radio stations and change stations volume using the MDF. Can I also use the MDF to make calls and use the phone book to choose contacts from my phone. Also can I still make calls using the Bluetooth using the microphone that is still inbuilt with the car. So basically does it do everything that my current standard stereo does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant bloody find any rcd330s lol. Dont want a Chinese one lol

Rusty2k

May 12, 2013
I cant bloody find any rcd330s lol. Dont want a Chinese one lol

The RCD330 is (as far as I am aware) only factory fitted to models exclusive to China. If you don't want a Chinese one then you don't want one at all.

Benmk2cupra

Feb 8, 2020
The RCD330 is (as far as I am aware) only factory fitted to models exclusive to China. If you don't want a Chinese one then you don't want one at all.

Oh really I never knew that so any of the models on ebay are fine to buy. I wasn't sure if there was genuine or clones etc.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.