Rear wiper leak in the passenger footwell - Help!

Apr 19, 2021
Morning all,

In need of some help please

Over the winter I found that the washer pipe had frozen on my 2008 Sportrider and popped apart in the engine bay. I rectified this just before the MOT last month (Car basically hasn't been driven for the last year because of furlough and WFH)

Jets started working again but I noticed there was a louder pump noise from the rear washer and found that there is water dripping from behind the dash into the passenger footwell.

I know that the ribbed pipe feeds through the bulkhead into this area and it disappears somewhere upwards but even with the glovebox out and most of the plastics I could not get to its location. Has anyone had and fixed this issue and is it a full on dash out job?

I am about to potentially put the car up for sale (typical) so would ideally love to have it sorted but don't want to be spending hundreds of £££ for a garage to sort it

Any help would be really gratefully received, I have done a search for hours and the only washer issue that is documented is in the tailgate.....wish it was that tbh!

Ta

Ben

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise