Remap Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

FR_MATT

Jun 2, 2010
If more of these threads are kept, and the issues contained within them addressed, instead of being hushed over then deleted, perhaps the mutiny/revolt etc would be avoided.

I no longer feel I can look to Seatcupra.net for impartial advice

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
If more of these threads are kept, and the issues contained within them addressed, instead of being hushed over then deleted, perhaps the mutiny/revolt etc would be avoided.

I no longer feel I can look to Seatcupra.net for impartial advice

Or that it contains a) a legal threat b) defamatory comments that may require to be kept while we resolve the issues

That or I'm a nazi, up to you

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
It's not gone, I'm investigating and it'll probably get a wash.

Certainly to remove twattish comments about individuals - but facts can remain.

Aug 19, 2007
East Yorkshire
As long as p-torque are paying the admin, they will continue to protect his (false, misleading) 100% positive reputation. That's a fact, and from memory the admin stated this some time ago.

I personally haven't experienced one of his maps on my car, because when I trie getting quotes for work from him he continueously kept fobbing me off an never ringing back. Probably did me a favour in hindsight.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Sigh. Thread closed.

I hoped it would be a sensible "hold" for you

Neither myself, or any of the admin are in the payroll of anyone. We make and take nothing personally from the forum, if anything it costs us money as individuals.

PM me to discuss anything further, creating a new thread will just piss me off

Status
Not open for further replies.