remap in the northeast ??

dave170fr

Oct 18, 2011
northeast
as above realy
anyone know the best place i can get my 56 leon fr 170 pd remaped ?
aparently revo wont remap the pd no more is this true ? :(

Jim H

Mar 6, 2009
Teesside
Personally, I wouldn't bother with Revo, I've read mixed reviews from people. Some say they are fine perfectly and happy with the map, but others say they are smoky, and you get all the power in one go. This is good for 'kick in the back' acceleration, but doesn't help the life of your clutch. A smooth map is usually the best.

If you live in Teesside/North Yorkshire, then there is AutoMark and Big Fish Tuning in Stokesley. I think both are quite small firms, producing custom made remaps, don't charge a lot for them and I've only read good things written about them on several forums. I've heard that BFT has recently got a Rolling Road too.

If you want a well know map then of course there's Motoscope in Northallerton who deal with Superchips. I know a few places who do Viezu/Chipped UK maps, who have the reputation of being very smooth.

If you live in Newcastle area, then I'd suggest going to MB Motorsport in Heburn, who deal with Jabbasport. Jabba are a well respected national tuning firm. There is also Performance Torque which I'm sure is in Newcastle area as a few NE SCN members have used.

There is a very good Tuna in Mansfield, but I guess that's too far to travel. Of course there's RS Tuning in Leeds too. Both of these have Rolling Roads.

Personally, I wouldn't bother with Revo, I've read mixed reviews from people. Some say they are fine perfectly and happy with the map, but others say they are smoky, and you get all the power in one go. This is good for 'kick in the back' acceleration, but doesn't help the life of your clutch. A smooth map is usually the best.

If you live in Teesside/North Yorkshire, then there is AutoMark and Big Fish Tuning in Stokesley. I think both are quite small firms, producing custom made remaps, don't charge a lot for them and I've only read good things written about them on several forums. I've heard that BFT has recently got a Rolling Road too.

If you want a well know map then of course there's Motoscope in Northallerton who deal with Superchips. I know a few places who do Viezu/Chipped UK maps, who have the reputation of being very smooth.

If you live in Newcastle area, then I'd suggest going to MB Motorsport in Heburn, who deal with Jabbasport. Jabba are a well respected national tuning firm. There is also Performance Torque which I'm sure is in Newcastle area as a few NE SCN members have used.

There is a very good Tuna in Mansfield, but I guess that's too far to travel. Of course there's RS Tuning in Leeds too. Both of these have Rolling Roads.

he wont bother with revo as he allready said they DONT do pd engines