Retrofit dynamic indikators?

DavidSTryk

Nov 4, 2020
Hey guys ..

doea anyone know if it’s possible to retrofit dynamic indicators ? They’re available for the mk3 but don’t know if they’re out there for the MK4 yet ?

Deleted member 126886

We haven’t yet had eyes on with the Mk4, but if you could pop the cover off and take some photos of the original then I can take a look and see if it’s different to the Mk3, and if so how different it is. It’s something we’re looking to get on the market as soon as we can

DavidSTryk

Nov 4, 2020
We haven’t yet had eyes on with the Mk4, but if you could pop the cover off and take some photos of the original then I can take a look and see if it’s different to the Mk3, and if so how different it is. It’s something we’re looking to get on the market as soon as we can
Never tried removing the cover off - any idea how ? Or maybe you have a guide for removing the cover in the mk3? Then I’ll gladly take some photos

Deleted member 126886

Yeah this is how the cover is removed, I should be able to tell easily enough from a photo just with it removed. The indicator unit is then held in with 3 screws.

DavidSTryk

Nov 4, 2020
Yeah this is how the cover is removed, I should be able to tell easily enough from a photo just with it removed. The indicator unit is then held in with 3 screws.

2B49FDF8-A86D-40F5-BC4B-5602D0EEA872.jpeg
27A2DD41-4332-4E3C-9A72-E3592EDB9B1E.jpeg
6B53A675-E1C2-4AA4-A1CB-C4708362F39F.jpeg

DavidSTryk

Nov 4, 2020
Ah okay, so that’s a totally new design then! Leave it with me and I’ll get looking into it. I can’t promise it will be a really quick thing but we’ll get something sorted ASAP
Sounds good!
Let me know if you something else ... I’ll gladly test it when you’re ready ?

Deleted member 126886

Intrigued! Any idea on expected cost?

It’s a bit of a pinch of salt at this stage, with not having got them being produced just yet - but our Mk3 indicators are £56.99. I’d expect them to be around this price point, that said we do offer 10% off to members here so you will get that off them. They will come with the same 5 year warranty as they do for the Mk3 as well

DavidSTryk

Nov 4, 2020
It’s a bit of a pinch of salt at this stage, with not having got them being produced just yet - but our Mk3 indicators are £56.99. I’d expect them to be around this price point, that said we do offer 10% off to members here so you will get that off them. They will come with the same 5 year warranty as they do for the Mk3 as well
I’m onboard !

peterlcarter

May 22, 2013
Good morning all.
Does anybody have a guide to remove the mirror covers please.
It is the same at the MK3 - just pull off with a plastic trim toll from the back?
Thanks