Revooooooh !!

C3PRA

Cupra Ateca
Jun 3, 2005
New Forest
I had Revo installed yesterday after many months of considering it. I bit the bullet and went for it when I saw the discounted offer.

And what a difference it makes !! If you think that the car was quick as standard you've seen nothing once it's been revo'd. It just eats up the tarmac for fun, it is blistering quick in all the gears!! At 80 mph in sixth apply the right foot and before you know it it's at 120 mph and still got plenty of acceleration.

There's instant acceleration, no lag, no torque steer, just awesome !!

If you're considering it don't wait you will not regret it. You will get plenty of smiles per hour !!:happy:

RobsCupra

Oct 21, 2008
Wrexham
Awesome!

I went for Superchips instead of Revo and I was impressed too. But I'm booked into JBS on 25th to get a custom map.... I'll hopefull put up a full write up once done!

ares

Jun 28, 2008
Greece, Athens
I imagine you went for Revo stage 1. Just wait till you go for a stage2+ setup and prepare to be scared :) Best choice mate - I wish you many and safe miles!

MUFFIN

ready 2 return ;o)
Dec 3, 2006
North of Penzance
I had Revo installed yesterday after many months of considering it. I bit the bullet and went for it when I saw the discounted offer.

And what a difference it makes !! If you think that the car was quick as standard you've seen nothing once it's been revo'd. It just eats up the tarmac for fun, it is blistering quick in all the gears!! At 80 mph in sixth apply the right foot and before you know it it's at 120 mph and still got plenty of acceleration.

There's instant acceleration, no lag, no torque steer, just awesome !!

If you're considering it don't wait you will not regret it. You will get plenty of smiles per hour !!:happy:

Here's someone else not regretting it three days on;)

Is there a dummy's guide to stage 2, I'm green!!:help:

ares

Jun 28, 2008
Greece, Athens
A teaser for those wanting to know what happens at stage2+ with conservative/safe settings for boost/timing/fuel (7-5-9) on a non-forgiving dyno :)

07-03-2009_Maha.jpg

PS. I drove the car with the Revo guy and a friend (3 persons in the car) with boost 9 timing 7 and fuel 9 - one word - SCARY

Cuprarob112

Dec 6, 2008
Nice Figures, mine was custom tuned by JD and has a bit less Bhp (354) but has approx 310 Bhp at the wheels. Might be due to another dyno system. Your amount of torque worries me and mine was set a bit lower to keep everything on one piece (I also choose for a custom esp to prevent from wheelspin).

I liked Revo on my R (which wasn't too often), that is when it worked well. In the end I got sick with it (good firm but simply too far away when problems arise) and got the car de tuned.....

ares

Jun 28, 2008
Greece, Athens
Yes forget the wheel power you see on the graph - this dyno can show anything on the wheels (this figure mustn't be taken into account - at least what the dyno guy told us), focus on the red ones.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members