• Hi Guest! New high quality keyrings are now available to pre-order: order yours now.

Rieger rear diffuser for MK3 LEON CUPRA ST (Facelift) *£120*

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
Rieger rear diffuser for mk3 Seat leon cupra st (facelift). RRP £179

Fitted to my st fit around 2 months then removed when I changed my exhaust.

It comes with all fittings and instructions, and also has a layer of gyeon trim applied so will be easy to clean.

Collection from Milton Keynes. Delivery considered within 40 miles.

Looking for £120

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Blue... Oh go on then
Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Rutland
Never done a diffuser before lol on the facelift St's do they unbolt and this just bolts on in its place or is there extra drilling involved also at that point is this still available lol I'm torn...

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
Never done a diffuser before lol on the facelift St's do they unbolt and this just bolts on in its place or is there extra drilling involved also at that point is this still available lol I'm torn...
Good news... its still avaliable :)

I hadnt changed one previous to this, however Its actually quite easy, involves a bit of scrambling under the rear of the cupra, but no drilling :)
It comes with instructions, which are quite good however so you know whats involved ill explain.

Bascially the OEM diffuser is bolted and clipped into place. The bolts are easy to locate and undo, they hold the diffuser to the rear bulkhead. As for the clips you can access from laying under the car and reaching into the rear of the bumper, bit of a PIA. I found it easier to drop the exhaust. Once you think youve unclipped them (scary bit) Just give the diffuser a firm tug each side and boom its free.

Fitting the new one is easy just the above in reverse, with one exception, you need to screw into two of tangs on the diffuser this stops it coming loose. Then bolt into the previous holes on the bulkhead.

If you local to Milton keynes Im more than happy to assist with fitting.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook

Blue... Oh go on then
Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Rutland
Thanks for the breakdown, doesn't sound too bad. As mines a lease car I need to check they're OK with me swapping it out and putting it back after.

I'm in Rutland so about 1 half hours away so not local really haha

Letchworth SEAT - car sales sponsor