right indicator are not working

Feb 18, 2021
Hi,
I installed a new multimedia with reverse camera and since then the right indicator (front and back) are not flashing.
when I switch on the right turn signal, in the dashboard its blinking twice as fast and not working outside, and also when I switch on the hazard only the left side are blinking.
when I installed I did not touch the turning wire and only take power and ground from the reverse wire.
The only thing I can think of and I really don't know if its related is the canbus
someone who have an idea and can help me
thank you

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Put the car in reverse and put hazards on see if it completes the circuit and works the lights. If it doesn’t check if the indicators that don’t work are getting 12v with a volt meter. If it’s not getting power you’ll have to dig deeper into what’s been done when the install was done as something wasn’t done right. What wire have you spliced the reverse camera into?

Feb 18, 2021
If I remember correctly I connect the ground to black/green (there is no only black wire) and the positive the to green/blue.
I've been checked with the dmm the reverse wires (when I got 12v) and connect to them

Feb 18, 2021
If I remember correctly I connect the ground to black/green (there is no only black wire) and the positive the to green/blue.
I've been checked with the dmm the reverse wires (when I got 12v) and connect to them
also I put in reverse and switch on the hazard and the right side doesn't work

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise