Road Trip fuel economy

Mydogfred

Jun 20, 2013
I have just finished the first leg of my road trip across Europe in my new FR 150 and i have to say I am so impressed with the car.

I have completed the first 1150 miles travelling from England, through France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria before finally arriving in Budapest (Hungary)

The thing I was most impressed about was the fuel economy. I averaged 60.5 MPG and this included a few trips up to 130mph on the German Autobahns. Not to bad for a new car on its first long run.

I love this car and so happy I made the correct choice choosing it.

andycupra

status subject to change
great to hear, im certainly getting the impression the MK3 is going to be a real success for seat, ive had so many people that have never owned a seat talking to be about my MK1 and saying they liked the look of the new leon. Mixed with it seeming to be a great car I think the seat badge may just have gone up in peoples perceptions :)

sweetfr

Misty
Nov 24, 2007
Co Durham
Hi My Dog Fred

I am going to France in a few weeks and just wondering if you have fitted headlight deflectors and how good is the Seat sat nav in Europe.

Looking forward to this trip and like you really pleased with my car.

Mydogfred

Jun 20, 2013
I think it will be a huge success, I have never owned a SEAT before, my last 2 cars were a Focus ST and BMW 330d, but the Leon beats both of these for quality and style.

I did not put any headlight deflectors on and was not flashed once, I read somewhere that you do not need them on the LED headlights as they auto adjust to driving on the right.

The SAT NAV was brilliant, it gave me plenty of clear instructions and in plenty of time.

I hope you enjoy you trip to France

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.