Rolling Road day at SOS Motorsport falkirk

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
I notice these guys are fairly central and also sport a dyno dynamics roller.

Does anyone fancy this in the next few weeks?

£35 a head if for 10 cars or more.
£40 a head for less than 10 cars.
What dates suit people preferably before the Scottish national meet

Last edited:

GTJEDI

Jan 26, 2012
Alloa, Central Scotland
Was thinking about going to the one being arranged up north on here with my golf but av sold it, only just had the fr on the rollers at Hillingdon but seeing as SOS is only 13 miles from my door I could be up for this.

When are you thinking?

AL

splinter_cdo

Apr 25, 2010
the lads have a good set up and know there **** i take my cupra there the made me a custom exhaust and it sound the balls i will be poping in at some point next week

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Could maybe be up for this, waiting to see if the Aberdeen one comes to anything too. I'm about to fit a bigger turbo and have the mapping tweaked so it'd be interesting to see the results in numbers.

cartney_265

LCR 225
Aug 27, 2011
Scotland
Start a list for numbers? I've text a few mates to see if we need numbers up! If that's ok? Or see how many members we get first...

splinter_cdo

Apr 25, 2010
if you all do it you should all look at going to the falkirk wheel for pics get some good onse up there or go to stirling for pics

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
As long as I get a couple of weeks at least to get my turbo stuff all sorted lol. Rare car too, a leon estate with a golf front end :D

AlanCee

Iv just bought a 2005 Ibiza 1.8 20v Cupra and would be interested in seeing wat mines is like but need to get it all fully serviced so if i have that done in time id be up for it, just need to find out wats the best parts to use and wer to buy them from......feel free to point me in the right direction with those things :)

Jaybeattie

I'm up for this to see if there is any difference between ecotunes rollers and these. Dependant on dates though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members