Rolling Road Results 100 PD

jase750

Jan 3, 2003
Stoke on Trent
Visit site
Took the car to MIKEANICS 01260297115 in congleton this morning for a power run.His rollers are known to be a bit low but no excuses.

Peak power = 130.3 Bhp @3953 Rpm

Peak torque = 209.6 lb/ft @2740 Rpm

The graph (which I'll try and post later) shows that the power is pretty linear up to the 3953 Rpm peak then flattens out dropping off at 4500 Rpm

The torque is also quite flat at 2200 Rpm reaching its peak at 2740 Rpm and starting to drop off at 3300 Rpm.

The car is fitted with a Forge FMIC, Green Panel filter, Cupra PD intake and a remap.

Mike did comment on two things :-

1. That it produced more power in forth than in third which was unusual.

2. That it held it's power right to the redline which was also unusual for a diesel.

All in all I'm over the moon with the results. It goes like a little rocket and can do 720 miles on a tank of diesel. This car will be staying with the Leese household for a looooooong time.

Last edited:

jase750

Jan 3, 2003
Stoke on Trent
Visit site
cheshire cat said:
that's great Jason, what's the damage for the RR ?
£30 inc VAT. But he does do club days so if we could get afew together I suppose it would work out cheaper.
As I said his rollers do seem a little on the low side,A confirmed 320 Bhp 2WD sapphire coswoth only made 300 Bhp on these rollers. But lets not enter into the whole rolling road debate. ;)

Last edited:

andy_gdon

Aug 20, 2004
They are good figures but i have to say....that was en expensive 30 bhp!!

Out of curiousity...how do you know the Cossie was 320bhp??

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
i thought 100 tdi's remapped to 150, seem to remember readign a thread saying they were the best results of all the TDi's????

Triple D

Ant FR said:
i thought 100 tdi's remapped to 150, seem to remember readign a thread saying they were the best results of all the TDi's????
Thats correct ant, but them figures were for custom code stage 2 with exhaust, fmic, etc,etc.

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
just logged STOCKYs 100PD ( green panel , cupra intake , miltek DP/CAT, powerflow backbox) using MAFx 1.2 was 130BHP used this instaed of 1.3 as it seemed high at 140BHP, if these values are to be believed its a good figure , and his car does pull well, only charge temps of 70degrees plus let it down

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
stoneyfordNI said:
just logged STOCKYs 100PD ( green panel , cupra intake , miltek DP/CAT, powerflow backbox) using MAFx 1.2 was 130BHP used this instaed of 1.3 as it seemed high at 140BHP, if these values are to be believed its a good figure , and his car does pull well, only charge temps of 70degrees plus let it down

Yip if vag com is right Im happy.

Note there is no green panel filter and had a boot full of sachs suspension!

mjstokes85

Diesel Power
Nov 14, 2005
Long Eaton
Hey where about did you get it RRd i notice you are in Stoke, not that for from me as i would love to get my little beast RRd :drool:

My bad you said in the post where, i was just too excited to read it fully ;)

jase750

Jan 3, 2003
Stoke on Trent
Visit site
In that case mine must be 156 Bhp going off your calculations.

If what i can remember from when it was remapped MAF was reading 129.9 (or there abouts)

Last edited:

andy_gdon

Aug 20, 2004
stoneyfordNI said:

Does seem high even at 130bhp. I got 137 off the same software today, and 141 at a rolling road...yet my car, with all its fibreglass, subs, amps, MDF etc still pulls away from it without any hassle!

Whats going on here??

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
mikeanics knows his onions

he does the work on RobT's lime picle :)

prc

Sooty Meister
130 from 39** --> 4500 will beat many of the 150 maps around!

I haven't seen the resulting plots, but from what you've stated they seem to be excellent. I would be a little careful reving to 4500rpm though. The heat build up in the oil will be pretty big.

prc

Sooty Meister
Well IMO up to 4200 isn't bad, above that most "agressive" maps start shutting down fueling. Things don't really like to run above this. In all honesty, they will, but the amount of extra wear and tear your putting on parts is not really compensated by the extra performance.