RR Day @ Westec 209.1bhp and 282lbs/ft

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Had a rolling road day down at Westec, the first one since putting the FMIC, n75j, samco intake and dv relocation on.

And pulled 209.1bhp and 282lbs/ft. Very happy with that as before the mods above i had 182bhp and 242lbs/ft.

Below pics are of bhp and torque graphs, the lower two results are from a previous rolling road day.

Note how the power pulls all the way through the rev range, seems as if the fmic is doing its job and keeping everything cool.

Grant did log the run, maf, timing and intake temps, the same as what we logged during the previous run to see the differences in the mods.

BHP

Torque

Me killing a brekkie roll...

Shock_Xe

results sound promising, looks like RR is on way to being sorted?

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
I'll post the logs when i get them off grant, Daz.

I dont have power @ the wheels, but i'm sure i can try and find them out.

Shock_Xe

Nothing's been changed on the rollers, they're the same as they always have been.

I'll post up everything shortly!

I dont understand that then, becuase previously you had issues running revo cars and getting the power that you should get?? how come its changed all of a sudden? Changed the way they are operated?

Nope, Phils got a front mount on there now instead of the standard intercooler, thats whats helped him out.

They are the same as they have been for ages, the only thing that has ever been changed is the run time and that was ages ago. They aren't operated any differently, apart from we've all gained more experience now (almost 200 cars now)

I still can't get the sort of figures from an LCR that you'd get from some other rolling roads but then i'm sure there are a few other people that struggle to get them too! I'm perfectly happy they are as accurate as they should be.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
I thought you changed the points where the car was tied down from as well?

Anyway, FMIC done its job. Do you have the logs by the way?

PhilW said:
I thought you changed the points where the car was tied down from as well?

Anyway, FMIC done its job. Do you have the logs by the way?

Sorry, your right, i've moved the one on the left that was at a bad angle and allowing some torquey FWD's to generate some wheelspin and I've bought another fan.

Standard turbo on Phil's Bill.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.