&'s MK2 Leon

&.

just thought i'd do a couple of quick ones..... :)

they look PHAT!!! :D

Thanks for the pics Big Fella, see what you mean. Im in two minds at the mo, new Cupra or FR (again fully kitted by Jennings). So they are a strong possibility for my next project! Thats if I decide to change, its just had its 1st birthday and its my 1st car, Insurance is a :censored: joke!!

&.

Not wrong there! It was the first ever JE Leon in the UK!!

About time you got images on here &, pleased your still happy with it! Are you still coming this weekend to use the new Cupra?

Yeah, if thats OK with you! Im not sure if Im ready to change yet, the cars just a year old, however it does play on my mind constantly :think:

Can you sort me out with some more mats, a new tyre (got a screw in it) and a full valet for me for Saturday (if its not too much to ask!!) :shrug:

Thanks J

-JAMI3-

Yeah, if thats OK with you! Im not sure if Im ready to change yet, the cars just a year old, however it does play on my mind constantly :think:

Can you sort me out with some more mats, a new tyre (got a screw in it) and a full valet for me for Saturday (if its not too much to ask!!) :shrug:

Thanks J

No problem &, all sorted for Saturday, drop your car off 1st thing, see you then!

-JAMI3-

He's not getting them for nothing, but knows Jamie will sort him out with a good price! Wish it was for nothing :censored: screws. Where we live, its like, one huge:censored: building site and there nails and screws all over the main:censored: road, it can get:censored: expensive.

If only money grew on trees :whistle:

&.

FREE MK2 JE front bumper!

I really appreciate all your comments, really do! Want to give to a good home my original MK2 JE Design front bumper, it only did about 1000 miles before I go the BTC bumper. Simply PM me and its yours, its taking up space and want to move it on!

dsc00710yr4.jpg

simon34

smoooooooth
May 2, 2006
northampton
I really appreciate all your comments, really do! Want to give to a good home my original MK2 JE Design front bumper, it only did about 1000 miles before I go the BTC bumper. Simply PM me and its yours, its taking up space and want to move it on!

dsc00710yr4.jpg

Pm sent andy

&.

Yeah, sorry, the bumper has gone, picked it up today! Got a bottle of JD so sorted now :lol: 'hic'