Sat Nav Issues (Again)

SIBIZA1877

Apr 14, 2015
First of all, apologies if this comes up a lot.

So, I bought a Leon 16 plate from an Arnold Clark dealership, it wasn't the Seat one it was the Vauxhall one. Anyway, at the time the car didn't have working SATNAV when i bought it so they ordered me a new sd card and i went to pick it up a few days later. Anyway they said it would be an easy 2 minute job to set it up myself. I stupidly believed them and months later its still not working and when I phone they tell me to update the card ect. So i did that and its still not working. It just says navagation database not available.

Basically what I am asking is, will the Vauxhall morons be able to sort this or will it be the Seat dealership ( right next to each other, thankfully). This is probably more a question for Arnold Clark but their customer service is atrocious once they have sold the car they don't care.

Cheers

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
First of all, apologies if this comes up a lot.

So, I bought a Leon 16 plate from an Arnold Clark dealership, it wasn't the Seat one it was the Vauxhall one. Anyway, at the time the car didn't have working SATNAV when i bought it so they ordered me a new sd card and i went to pick it up a few days later. Anyway they said it would be an easy 2 minute job to set it up myself. I stupidly believed them and months later its still not working and when I phone they tell me to update the card ect. So i did that and its still not working. It just says navagation database not available.

Basically what I am asking is, will the Vauxhall morons be able to sort this or will it be the Seat dealership ( right next to each other, thankfully). This is probably more a question for Arnold Clark but their customer service is atrocious once they have sold the car they don't care.

Cheers
I would go back to to the Vauxhall morons and ask them to get the SEAT dealership to fix this at their cost.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members