Sat nav update?

Adrian300

Jun 10, 2019
Hi sobwe decided to go ahead with getting the tarraco, dealer has to sort a few things out 1 of them being the sat nav, its just jumps all over the place, i tried a soft reset on test drive and it resolved itself for 20 seconds or so and went on the blink again.

Anyway the dealer rung today to tell me its a new recall and they have had to order a part in

I was a bit busy at the time so forgot to ask for more details.

Has anyone else had this done, and does anyone know what this recall involves?

Thanks

Adrian

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Mihai A.

Apr 24, 2020
antoce.me
What year is the car?

upload_2020-6-15_18-34-4.png

upload_2020-6-15_18-34-15.png

upload_2020-6-15_18-34-23.png

Tell

Staff member
Hi sobwe decided to go ahead with getting the tarraco, dealer has to sort a few things out 1 of them being the sat nav, its just jumps all over the place, i tried a soft reset on test drive and it resolved itself for 20 seconds or so and went on the blink again.

Anyway the dealer rung today to tell me its a new recall and they have had to order a part in

I was a bit busy at the time so forgot to ask for more details.

Has anyone else had this done, and does anyone know what this recall involves?

Thanks

Adrian

It feels like the firmware. There are reported issues that you read about on the mib2 standard units with WiFi. Those ones with firmware that finishes with 877 and with or without letters. Suspect its one of those.

Wouldn't be recalled as a danger thou 're the list above. Could be just a faulty unit mind you.

Adrian300

Jun 10, 2019
They are apparently now on with seat technical. They have told me the recall hasnt sorted it....

Im not sure if sales misunderstood but i believe as u said its prob a tpi.... Where its a firmware update....

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.