Saturday Convoy and Camping at Brands....29/30 March

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Well time is approaching and just to let everyone know , that us hardened fans will be camping again at Brands, travelling down on the Saturday morning, setting ,up camp, having a few beers, camp fire etc etc etc

If anyone else fancies it then it would be good to see some new faces. If anyone knows us, they know that our facilities are better than most Hotels !!! so you can be sure of some creature comforts.

We will be leaving around 10 am Saturday and convoying down.

Hope to see you there,

Last edited:

CupraSport

Mar 8, 2004
Bolton
Visit site
Not going to make it to brands this year, I will however be around lottering with intent at most of the tracks this year, looking forward to Knockhill the most as it's an awsome (i did say that) track.....

martycr

Seat Vodka
Mar 6, 2006
Coventry
I'm in :D

I was fairly sure that Thruxton last year, would be the last outing for me and the LCR. I didnt anticipate the many-many "feck witts" though!!!!

"Really how hard can it be to find a decent buyer for a car"

I might as well give the car one last treat of being in the Brands convoy [B)]

I am on leave the whole week before and on the Monday after too :D Sunday night fire lighting again is it ? :headhurt:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Indeed, ive booked the Monday off, and have acquired a Steel Dustbin for the Fire starters, twisted fire starter,

Shortride

Jun 19, 2006
Slightly off the topic. I shall be driving down myself from Bedfordshire on the day, just wondered also for spectating and being early where is the best view spot? Paddock Hill Bend if your early?

strensall

May 14, 2005
YORK
we will be there get home from guernsey on the thursday just incase.Lee, meet up times to be arranged a bit closer mate.

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
Evening all, I'll be there again. How are we doing for stuff? I always seem to be lacking when it comes to providing stuff for the general good of the group, so any (sensible) suggestions? (I see from the thread that a fridge was mentioned, will that really be needed considering it's only March, last year things were icy enough without help!

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Stuffs Ok fella, dont need anything.........

Mart has traditionally done a chille sat night, Keith/Chris - Port n Cheese, Me - Breakfast, Lee ?, Hairy - just do the normal, excellent kebabs etc.

Saying that its always good to break tradition.........;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise