SCN Scottish Meet 2014

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Just give me a bell and let me know bud I will make an appearance as long as it after the next couple of weekends as the Audi away having some stuff done to it

dannyboi91

Jun 23, 2014
Scotland, Fife
National Meet

Been on the forum for a few months now and not really seen any mention of a big meet. I understand it is difficult to meet everyone's needs in terms of distance but was thinking of somewhere like Dundee? Would say it is central enough for people in the likes of Inverness and Glasgow to be happy. If anyone is interested or could think of a better spot to hold the meet then say. I just feel that the Scottish meets are dying a death and I have not met anyone from the forum yet.

mcd90

Daz McD
Nov 27, 2011
Montrose, Scotland
The 'big' meet this year is still getting arranged i think haha but the german invasion at crail on the 14th of september last year was called revo vs ford which was the big meet.

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
The meets died on here along time ago when the older members all changed cars and other commitments the big vag meet this year is as daz said the German invasion on the 14th

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Will maybe look to organise a national meet again next year. For this year, it would be perhaps the best idea to get an SCN stand at the German invasion at Crail.

Either that, or I can see if it would be possible for a dedicated SEAT day at Crail before the end of the year.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
By all means, someone make it happen. I say Baz should organise it seeing as he is finally using the RAF Ned Racer (ex dust collector for many years :p)

I would maybe take part at Knockhill - i ain't organising it though :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.