Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

dc1984

David, 28, Renfrewshire, not exactly a seat but I have a mk2 caddy van.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Guy I used to work with is from Deer Park (I argue that he's in Knightsridge) and he's got an orange FR with a black roof. He's usually cruising about allover the place, although I haven't seen it since October or November, he might have got rid of it, despite spending £1500 on a map, exhaust and filter last summer. He's owned about 20 cars in the time I've known him. :blink:

Traceyd09

Ha! An orange car springs to mind but not seen it in a while. I work at the opposite side, Heineken, behind the Beefeater. There's a big difference between deer park and Knightsridge so I bet he wasn't happy at that haha!

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Ha! An orange car springs to mind but not seen it in a while. I work at the opposite side, Heineken, behind the Beefeater. There's a big difference between deer park and Knightsridge so I bet he wasn't happy at that haha!

It was a nice car, but the sales principal at Arnold Clark thought it'd be a good idea to stick Bocanegra badges on it, as it's orange and black! Yep know where you are. I always wound him up about that, easy target. :D

Traceyd09

Was gonna say! They're nice but I didn't think it was anything different (his I mean) I would be de-badging straight away or telling Arnold Clark to get the badge off! We change Internet providers middle of last year from Sky to Virgin. Much better, so much faster.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
The annoying thing is the town 2 miles away can get up to 14 meg. We're the same postcode and dialling code number, but have to use the 2 meg exchange in the village 2 miles in the other direction!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Miss Chief

Jun 4, 2011

I used to work at Heineken, back when it was Scottish Courage! years ago mind, must have been about 7 years ago, maybe even 8!

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Don't suppose you ever experienced dial up? Now that was slooooooooooooooow lol

Oh yes, had dialup for about 6 years when I first had the internet. Cutting off every 2 hours, not being able to get on when it was busy! My upload speed is awful, really bad when you like to upload photos like me.

Tracey I think you'd be useful at meets, you seem to have plenty to say. Not being cheeky! Sometimes they can be quite quiet with awkward silences.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members