screen washer pump/rear wiper

Marts123

Jul 22, 2020
uk
hey, i'm having a problem with my window wiper on the rear and screen wash pump, the front window screen wipers are working fine but the washer pump and rear wiper are not, i have replaced the washer pump and the rear wiper motor but i still can't get them to work, i also checked the fuse and that is good but i am told it might be a relay that needs replacing??

i have uploaded a picture of the relay panel under the dash, does anyone know what relay controls the washer pump/rear wiper motor

thanks

Attachments

• CfbPidWWsAAnYne.jpg
    CfbPidWWsAAnYne.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

Marts123

Jul 22, 2020
uk
i have solved the issue and both washer motor and rear wiper are working again, it was a bad relay and after replacing it with a new one it fixed my problem
so i just wanted to update the post in case anyone else had the same issue

i have uploaded a picture of the relay i replaced It is located in the relay panel under the steering column
Part number 1K0951253A

hope this info helps ?

Attachments

• InkedCfbPidWWsAAnYne_LI.jpg
    InkedCfbPidWWsAAnYne_LI.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 169
Sep 15, 2020
i have solved the issue and both washer motor and rear wiper are working again, it was a bad relay and after replacing it with a new one it fixed my problem
so i just wanted to update the post in case anyone else had the same issue

i have uploaded a picture of the relay i replaced It is located in the relay panel under the steering column
Part number 1K0951253A

hope this info helps ?
Thanks for the info i had same problem on my 2007 2.0 tdi stylance but also no power at 12 v aux skt in centre consul. awkward to change relay but now all good well chuffed

Reactions: Marts123

Marts123

Jul 22, 2020
uk
Thanks for the info i had same problem on my 2007 2.0 tdi stylance but also no power at 12 v aux skt in centre consul. awkward to change relay but now all good well chuffed
yeah it wasn't easy to change on mine but it's all is working now, thanks for the reply

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members