Seat arosa 1.0 54 plate in black

Seboni121

Hi just joined buying the car for son just passed his test, so keeping it till Xmas £1,800 seems like a nice car, 42k on the clock alloys, levy windows and from a reputable bloke locally, what should I look at problem wise, and what do you reckon on price ?, the driver seat is bit torn where the side hugs the body but apparently they do have this issue, he will service it and 3 months warranty ? So what you think it's a a black 3 door, I know these are very rare not many around and generally a little bit more expensive than this, so thank you

Seat_Salesman

Isn't the warranty slightly pointless if it isn't being driven properly until 2013ish?

Got a point there, warranty is kind of irrelevant.

Why dont you ask for money off or road tax included intead of the warranty as it isnt going to be used.

Seboni121

He will start warranty from day we take it so 25th December sorry didn't explain this, it will be kept by him until we take it away :)

Seat_Salesman

Ok then , thats fair enough. Hope you've checked the insurance because in some cases they can be quite costly, even for a 1000cc

Seboni121

£2k ouch we are buying the car he will be paying for insurance looks a nice little car and fsh on it

Seat_Salesman

Which company quoted 2k. have you tried - 4youngdrivers.com

Seboni121

Rac no never heard of them thanx seat salesman will have a look at that

Seat_Salesman

That is mad , I was always using them when I worked at Vauxhall, we always had first time drivers coming in to buy a 1000cc or 1200cc corsa.

Getting quotes will drive you mad and you will probably spend hours behind a computer but I am sure you can get it cheaper that £2000

Seboni121

That is mad , I was always using them when I worked at Vauxhall, we always had first time drivers coming in to buy a 1000cc or 1200cc corsa.

Getting quotes will drive you mad and you will probably spend hours behind a computer but I am sure you can get it cheaper that £2000

Can't get it under £2 k :(

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.