Seat Ibiza 6j 2011 headlights

Dec 9, 2020
Hi, hope I can get some help here. My car has reflector headlights is it possible to have them converted into projector lights?

e_cupra

Apr 19, 2020
Yes it’s certainly possible, there are custom headlight builders that will do projector conversions for all kinds of headlights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 6, 2020
Yes it’s certainly possible, there are custom headlight builders that will do projector conversions for all kinds of headlights.

Is this what you've got? Sorry I've only had my ibiza for 2 weeks now, way more fun to drive than the corsa, came as standard just looking for mods as per usual ... lol .... if so how easy was it to fit in terms of the DRL function? Corsa was plug and play but seen as mine doesn't have a DRL is it as simple as hooking up a relay to the battery and an ignition live feed?

e_cupra

Apr 19, 2020
I’m still debating whether to get a set made, but from my friends that have had them done, on Ibiza’s and other cars as well they have had all sorts done on top of a projector upgrade. Things like DRLs, sequential turn signals and RGB lighting.

The build can be costly but keeps the plug and play side of the headlights as they will build on the original wiring already in the headlight itself.

If you have Instagram check out lk2lights as they are the people that have done the builds for my mates and who I would go to as well.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.