SEAT joins the BIG league with MASSIVE UEFA Football Deal

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
main.php

SEAT is joining the big league following the announcement that the dynamic Spanish car maker has struck a deal with football's European governing body, UEFA, to become the exclusive Presenting Sponsor of its new Europa League.

Read more at SEATCupra.net...

BLACKNIGHT

AS DARK AS NIGHT
Sep 15, 2008
ards
well done to the seat boys its about time their cars are great and they our getting on a par with the fords. MAY THEY KEEP ON GOING FROM STRENTH TO STRENTH [B)]:funk::funk:

Leonidas

I hope it doesn't affect funding for the touring cars though...

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
At the moment I don't think the WTCC is giving them much value for money in terms of audience.

BMW are a question mark on next year having not yet confirmed and talk has been linking them to joining DTM and focusing on sportscars. If BMW drop out not sure why SEAT would want to prop up the WTCC.

Leonidas

At the moment I don't think the WTCC is giving them much value for money in terms of audience.

BMW are a question mark on next year having not yet confirmed and talk has been linking them to joining DTM and focusing on sportscars. If BMW drop out not sure why SEAT would want to prop up the WTCC.

Because I just seen an interview on touringcars.com with Mario Theissen. He seems to say that theres always goin to be a BMW in WTCC. If there only even goin supporting private teams, wouldn,t it be right if SEAT support private teams aswel.
Anyway whos to say Subaru and Volvo wont be in it next year. If they were then let BMW go hav a :w4nk:. They moan about everything [:@]

Chuy

I'm not really a Soccer fan, but Marketing is Marketing.... well done SEAT!