Seat Keyring

scrich7

Oct 6, 2013
Bedford
Anybody know where to get a decent one? There are plenty kicking around on ebay and such, but I want one of the updated Seat logo, and I can't find one anywhere!

scrich7

Oct 6, 2013
Bedford
Old logo again! Ideally I'm looking for a leather keyring with metal overlay if that makes any sense?

Not to be too specific of course ;)

Taff

Jun 10, 2002
South Wales
Doesn't your dealer have any specific SEAT key rings they could give you?

I got this from my dealer. Had to ask for the second one for the spare key.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

scrich7

Oct 6, 2013
Bedford
Doesn't your dealer have any specific SEAT key rings they could give you?

I got this from my dealer. Had to ask for the second one for the spare key.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
I got a crappy circular leather one from the dealer, but all the print has pretty much worn away now so it looks hugely tacky!

When I got the car checked over and rattle sorted in Milton Keynes, the dealer had a nice snazzy keyring for the courtesy car, might have to see if they'll let me have one ;)

weirdkerr

Nov 24, 2013
Morayshire
when I had my mk1 Ibiza(back in 1998) I had a seat keyfob which I bought from an independent autostore at the time, the autostore no longer had any of the keyfobs when I looked recently... I currently juse a keyfob I had in a drawer from the dealer I bought my old skoda fabia from (the dealer has since been taken over by Arnold Clark...

scrich7

Oct 6, 2013
Bedford
Looks like my local dealer are happy to give me one, felt a bit odd sending an email asking for a keyring though haha

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

AJ

Oct 16, 2013
Glad you got it sorted Scrich, I was gonna suggest speaking to your dealer as I was given 2 leather key rings with updated SEAT logo keying from my dealer but it has their details on it too though :)

That FR key ring looks nice Ninja & Rcopus.

LeeG

got mine off the leon owners club website - better than the old thing i had before!

sixysix

Jan 27, 2014
London
I got this from an ebay seller based in Germany.

Not the cheapest, but not a sharp edge in sight and very nicely finished.
I can't even Quote an image because I don't have enough posts :cry:

I have very similar to this apart from the hole for the keyring is drilled into the F itself.
Got that from ebay and was from from the UK.

Did get one dealer key ring which is alright and has a picture of a Mk2 touring car on one side and dealer address on the other.

Will post pics when I can :)

Listers, parts supplier