Seat Leon - Candy White - BTCC Kit - K1Rep

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
Be good to see updates mate :) white carbon wrap would be nice on the interior but would be hard to do i would imagine lol
Be good to see how you do the interioir panels. Quite like the idea of getting mine flocked
Yeah, we'll see how that turns out - keep you guys updated on the progress...if any! If it comes to it i'll get someone else to do it for me

Very nice car the only thing I would lose is the k1 badge on the sill as it isn't a k1
Im thinking of removing they sill 'protectors' anyway mate, thinking of getting the official Seat sport sill protectors and wrap them in black gloss ?

car sounds awesome!
Thanks man, could fool anyone. Yours sounded good coming in too...Milltek ?

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
car looks and sounds lovely mate :)

Thanks man, Few good shots in the Facebook album cheers for that, hopefully get some more to add to it over the next few meets.
Remember you saying about new rims for mines last night just wondering if you've got any examples ? Been looking at the BBS CH rims but there too expensive for me atm. Although i have been looking at those replica ones...
Thinking of getting a set of white and black - either get the new ones white or change the current ones white - Thoughts on what would look best ?

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
Still waiting on the white carbon for the dashboard to be complete however, I've also just bought some black carbon for the 'S' badges. Was definitely going to do the front badge but I wasn't too sure how the rear would look with the car being white. Any thoughts on this ? or does anyone have any pictures of a white Leon with black rear 'S' badge.

Also while I'm here I got a hold of a honeycomb grill (not the badge less one or the one with the badge) The one that sits behind the standard grill not too keen on it but I got it for free so was going to try a few things with it. Thinking of spraying the honeycomb grill white and it will sit behind the original black grill in the hope that some of the white will filter through... Not seen any Leon's with this done but its worth a shot....If I can get the original grill off!

Opinions welcome.... :)

Bomber

Feb 10, 2011
Ireland
Cars looks well, do you have a link to the numberplate lights/interior lighting you fitted?

Savage light from them!

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
Just spend the past 2 hours cleaning the car. The weather looked good so I cracked out the carbon vinyl wrap and thought I'd give my 'S' badges a go! As I anticipated though half way through I felt the rain begin. So it was a rushed job but it turned out 'okay' - Probably redo them again on a better day. Anyway here are some of the pictures.

badgewrapafterhigh.jpg

By c17off at 2012-08-25
badgewrapafterlow.jpg

By c17off at 2012-08-25
badgewrapafter.jpg

By c17off at 2012-08-25

You can see some of the chrome getting through at some corners but I hope to get rid of that after a good attempt. Liking the look of the all black front too, think it makes it look more aggressive.

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
Finished off the badge wrapping on the rear. Not completely happy with the finishes as I would of liked it 100% perfect. Got as good a finish as I could've got though..
And a little Seat tax disc holder

badgewraprearside.jpg

By c17off at 2012-08-27
badgewraprear2.jpg

By c17off at 2012-08-27
seattax.jpg

By c17off at 2012-08-27

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Like the holder :)
Ever thought of some 18's?

I think there are some on ebay in black, they were someone's on here

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
Like the holder :)
Ever thought of some 18's?
I think there are some on ebay in black, they were someone's on here

Yeah 18" are definitely on the agenda (not sold on which style yet), along with some sportlines. The only downfall with the sportlines is they only do a 40mm drop for the 1.4tsi which I'm unsure about, don't know if that'll be too much ?

Was that the BBS CH reps in black that were on eBay ? If so I seen them and really liked them but a little short on cash at the moment.

Was thinking of holding off until after the winter weather before i got new rims, not too keep on splashing out on a new set and either have them ruined during xmas and swapping them in a few months. I've always wanted a set of white rims so my plan is to have my current rims sprayed white and then get the BBS CH 18" in black.

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
Thanks mate,

My Team Heko wind deflectors arrived today, just fitted them and I think they look great. Another small, cheap, easy mod that I think mates a big difference. Not drove with them yet, just hope they don't rattle/vibrate when going along. From what I've heard is isn't an issue though.

winderdeflectorsfront.jpg

By c17off at 2012-08-28
winddeflectorsrear.jpg

By c17off at 2012-08-28
winddeflectorsside.jpg

By c17off at 2012-08-28

Opinions welcome.. The last images makes me want to get bigger rims and Sportlines so badly but I've got to tax the car along with a few other bits next month. Will have to hold off until then..

On another note, any photo shoppers out there ?

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
Looking great dude, looking forward to seeing it at a meet in the near future! How you getting on with the dash plastics? I'm very interested in the result, something I've always thought of doing!

Thanks mate, yeah looking forward to the next few meets! I gave up on doing the interior for now, Trying to get a hold of a guy I've used before to compete it but I'm only free weekends which puts me a bit down the waiting list. I dont mind waiting because I know it'll be a good job.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise