Seat leon fr dpf problems

celtic1003

Mar 24, 2014
Hi car was driving fine now have dpf ,engine and another light on think it's glow plug. cannot seem to get it to regen ,tried a few forced regens 4 gear just over 2000 revs still nothing. any help would be great thanks .

celtic1003

Mar 24, 2014
Yes it's a pd170 cant afford to get it gutted till early next year. hoping to keep the mpg and a bit more performance. just need to get these light off and out of limp mode .

Kempy 81

Oct 12, 2015
Sorry to hijack thread quick question i have a Leon fr cr 170 13 plate if I get remap and egr delete and dpf removal will the car become smokey in terms of black smoke on acceleration

Last edited:
Sorry to hijack thread quick question i have a Leon fr cr 170 13 plate if I get remap and egr delete and dpf removal will the car become smokey in terms of black smoke on acceleration
no not really, say 10 minutes and of driving slow in town then foot flat to the floor you may get a little puff and that's it as will be just the excess soot build up and clear

Kempy 81

Oct 12, 2015
no not really, say 10 minutes and of driving slow in town then foot flat to the floor you may get a little puff and that's it as will be just the excess soot build up and clear

Thanks unit I have a company eco tune in Glasgow priced me about £500 or just over for remap egr delete and dpf removal. Or I could get a revo remap any opinions on the price quoted and would I be better with a revo cheers.

celtic1003

Mar 24, 2014
Yes have plugged my vag com into it only just bought a new pressure sensor few months ago keep getting below threshold on code going to try tomorrow up the m50 and try a forced regen again if not put the old sensor back on and try again happened 6 month ago with the old sensor and managed to clear all lights with a vag com forced regen .am thinking the sensor pipes might be blocked because at idle pressure sensor has no reading spec says 3 to 7 only starts to read when I rev it above 2000 revs .

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.