Seat Leon fr Software issue

Feb 29, 2020
So I've just got a Seat Leon Fr (2017). The previous owners details are still saved into the system as well as all the previously paired devices that had been used. Whenever i remove these paired devices and also change the the cars name to my own, i switch the ignition off and back on, the whole thing resets and goes back to the previously paired devices and means that id have to do that all again. Its obviously frustrating as when i have got my Bluetooth on it is always looking for the previous owners device instead of my own (as i can see it searching for the phone on the dashboard). I've tried holding down the power volume button and rebooting the system but to no success. if anyone has had the same problem or knows how to resolve this issue pleas let me know!

BillyCool

Jan 16, 2020
Leicestershire, UK
Not sure - I've just got a list of previously paired devices and never removed them. The car scrolls through them until it picks up my phone and we're good to go.

This video shows how to do it, but I'm sure you've already done that.

Or try the nuclear option:

Do a factory reset on the infotainment system:

Menu > Settings > Reset individual settings/data > Telephone

...or if that doesn't work:

Menu > Settings > Reset all settings and data > Reset factory settings

With the second option you'll lose saved radio presets/navigation data as well, but they're easy enough to add back in.

aBoijj

May 20, 2009
Midlands
Personally speaking, I'd go with the erase all settings and then customise from there.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members