Mileage
Transmission
Auto
Fuel Type
Petrol

FalconTech

Jun 8, 2021
Hi folks,

I ordered my dream Leon, I put everything that was in the configurator into it.
I skipped:
- hook, because he never needs.
- reversing camera - it falls out in Leon.
- panoramic roof - with my height, every cm above my head is precious and the panorama lowers it.

It's hard to list all the equipment. Configurators in different countries offer different packages, even in my country they have already changed. So if you are wondering if there is something in this car that is not listed above 👆, you will probably find it.

The most important packages:
- Dinamica microfibre upholstery with black eco-leather and memory
- XL driving assistance package
- Winter package (heated steering wheel and front seats)
- Parking heater
- Dynamic Package (DCC)
- Alarm with SAFE
- Pre-Crash Assist
- Parking assistant auto-park, front and rear parking sensors
- Wireless phone charging
- Wireless AA/CP
- Black headliner
- Easy plug-in package
- 18-inch space-saver spare wheel
- Extra set of 17" FR rims with winter tires

I care for it with the prospect of long-term use and not selling it after three years. First oil change after 4k, second 18k, third 30k.

Unfortunately (for my car) I moved to the UK. It is economically unjustified to adapt the RHD car to left-hand traffic (replacement of Full-LED headlights, higher insurance, problems with collecting a ticket in the parking lot, etc.).

So it pains me to offer them for sale.

No accidents, scratches, children, smokers, always in the garage. Everything works, even the SOS module stopped making annoying clicking after the last visit in workshop.

2022-10-07 15.42.58.jpg 2022-10-07 15.43.34.jpg 2022-10-07 15.46.47.jpg

As I mentioned, I'm in the UK. The car is in a garage in Poland. As I will have to travel anyway, allow me to come to you on my last journey as a farewell 😢

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.