Seat Leon order and delivery tracker

OneLeggedIdiot

Apr 27, 2022
Hi all,

I made a spreadsheet like there is for Cupra Leon and Formentor so you can track orders and deliveries from Seat Leons from other forum members to see what the delivery dates are. I hope it is working.

Reactions: chris_louk

chris_louk

May 13, 2022
Hi all,

I made a spreadsheet like there is for Cupra Leon and Formentor so you can track orders and deliveries from Seat Leons from other forum members to see what the delivery dates are. I hope it is working.

very helpful, will add mine tomorrow. We could ask the admins to pin the thread so more people can contribute!

Reactions: OneLeggedIdiot

Edy_DEV

Jan 6, 2023
Hi guys, on average after how much time did you receive a build week/VIN from the time the order has been placed?

spembo

Jun 4, 2022
For me, just over 10.5 months for a eTSI, but then build week still 5 months in the future.

Reactions: Edy_DEV

Edy_DEV

Jan 6, 2023
That’s quite a lot. I’ve ordered the 1.5 etsi Leon Style version at the end of September last year and the guy from dealership told me this week that he is expecting the car to be produced in the second trimester of this year, but nothing concrete. I also expect the shipping of the car to take at least 1 month , so it seems that I could have the car maybe in August…

Sinopia

Jun 24, 2022
You're probably ok with the 1.5 etsi, the estimate may be correct. There are many like me on here with ehybrid orders who are still waiting for a build date with many past estimates long since passed. I myself ordered in october 2021 and have still had nothing concrete, almost 15 months later. Fingers are crossed for you

spembo

Jun 4, 2022
I’ve had a revised build date of week 18 today, approx 15 months since order

Edy_DEV

Jan 6, 2023
That’s a lot. Have you specified that you ordered a simple etsi like mine described above? I understand for e-hybrids to wait longer but for normal ones ( etsi) to wait at least 15 months, it is a lot.

spembo

Jun 4, 2022
I went for Excellence Lux spec in uk, so don’t know if extra components for that causing an impact. Although I don’t really see much info on what other eTSI order delivery times are.

Jun 10, 2022
I ordered a 1.5eTSI fr sport (with safety and driving pack XL) over 8 months ago, still not been given a build date. Have started to lose hope of getting the car within the next 6 months and considering canceling my order.

Does anyone think it's worth trying to downgrade the safety and driving pack to see if that's the hold up?

Edy_DEV

Jan 6, 2023
Your dealer should inform you if that pack is a blocker, the factory not being able to build the car because of it.

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
I ordered a 1.5eTSI fr sport (with safety and driving pack XL) over 8 months ago, still not been given a build date. Have started to lose hope of getting the car within the next 6 months and considering canceling my order.

Does anyone think it's worth trying to downgrade the safety and driving pack to see if that's the hold up?
Before downgrading, as @Edy_DEV has suggested, check with your dealer to establish whether or not the safety and driving pack is the reason for the possible delay in the build of your car.

I’ve read on other forums that changing the spec of an existing order might result in your order being treated as a new one, in which case you’d probably move to the back of the queue and have to start the waiting process all over again. So before doing anything, check with your dealer what the impact on lead times would be by changing your spec.

Reactions: Edy_DEV

spembo

Jun 4, 2022
I’ve noticed today on the Seat UK site that the xcellence models are stating from stock only, so kind of indicates they’re taking no more orders at present for building these.

It xcellence lux ive been waiting over 12 months for.

Mar 6, 2023
I ordered Leon FR 1.5 Tsi manual on April 2022. Still not confirmed a date of production and sending to the showroom.
I receiced information that in the Martorell Spain are mainly produce Cupra Leon only.
Question: your dealer qaranty your ordering price for waiting new cars...? More than one year?

Edy_DEV

Jan 6, 2023
I ordered Leon FR 1.5 Tsi manual on April 2022. Still not confirmed a date of production and sending to the showroom.
I receiced information that in the Martorell Spain are mainly produce Cupra Leon only.
Question: your dealer qaranty your ordering price for waiting new cars...? More than one year?
The price can be modified during the waiting period. In which country have you placed the order ? Did the dealership tell you how long it will take to be produced from now on ?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.