SEAT meet in Central Belt?

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
Hi guys and gals,

I would like to see if there is enough of us to arrange a wee meet & greet!

I know of a couple of guys who would be interested but it would be great if we could get numbers.

It'll be cool for any VAG group folk to chip in, as all our cars are family!

I'll try and post on other forums if there's enough interest from us guys on here.

I'll happily take on admin duties if enough folk are interested. It'll be a good opportunity for us to get together.

The smell of DSG farts in the air and all!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

gb

here and there
Feb 27, 2007
portglasgow
You could try do it at the showcase at bargedie so it’s kind of central for everyone and there’s a few places to eat aswell

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
You could try do it at the showcase at bargedie so it’s kind of central for everyone and there’s a few places to eat as well

Yeah, but it's a bit grim. You've got the motorway on one side and a bleak housing estate on the other. location and the availability of fast food outlets are the only things it's got going for it. It's a busy place too. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Yeah, but it's a bit grim. You've got the motorway on one side and a bleak housing estate on the other. location and the availability of fast food outlets are the only things it's got going for it. It's a busy place too. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Bad i'd say

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
How my people do you think would actually turn up to this? I'm trying to think of possible venues but if only three people are going to be there...

gb

here and there
Feb 27, 2007
portglasgow
How my people do you think would actually turn up to this? I'm trying to think of possible venues but if only three people are going to be there...

Depends on what your wanting from the meet weather it a get together to get to know the others on the forum or your looking to organise a Scottish national meet? And what time of year your wanting to do it ?

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
I was just saying I'll tag along but if you want me to help organize it that fine. Broad numbers would help though as obviously the more people the bigger the space you will need.

Reactions: gb

gb

here and there
Feb 27, 2007
portglasgow
I was just saying I'll tag along but if you want me to help organize it that fine. Broad numbers would help though as obviously the more people the bigger the space you will need.

I’ll post up on here if there’s anything happening from any of the fb pages as there more active than on here

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
I may be able to convince a few people from the north west region...depending on travel time :) where abouts are you thinking?

Reactions: gb

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I might be able to arrange a work trip to Blackburn for the meet if it's close enough i'll pop up

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
I may be able to convince a few people from the north west region...depending on travel time :) where abouts are you thinking?
i think we are close as well; i work near the reebok stadium.. providing it doesnt clash with work hours id love to join. ill have to miss out on the blackpool meet up as im working until 5pm on that day

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.